FCA US Debuts New Jeep® and FIAT Models and Offers Multiple Exhibits and Driving Experiences at the 2016 New York International Auto Show
- Jeep brand introduces new 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and Summit models featured alongside the new Jeep Cherokee Overland and the full lineup of 75th Anniversary vehicles
- North American debut of the all-new 2017 Fiat 124 Spider Elaborazione Abarth
- All-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica minivan, featuring unprecedented functionality and style, on display with the new 2016 Chrysler 200S and Chrysler 300S Alloy Editions
- Dodge and SRT models, including the record-setting 2016 Dodge Viper ACR Extreme, Charger and Challenger SRT Hellcat models and more
- Ram Truck brand returns to New York with award-winning Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 models
- Popular interactive experiences in New York, including Camp Jeep, the debut of the Dodge Viper Racing Simulator and the Pacifica Play Zone
March 25, 2016 , New York – FCA US LLC rolls into the 2016 New York International Auto Show at the Jacob K. Javits Center, today through April 3, with a variety of displays and driving experiences featuring Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram and FIAT brand vehicles.
During the New York International Auto Show press day on March 23, the Jeep brand expanded its Grand Cherokee lineup with the introduction of a new Trailhawk model — the most capable factory-produced Grand Cherokee ever. The brand also introduced the 2017 Grand Cherokee Summit, bringing a new exterior appearance, a plush new interior and even more standard premium features to consumers looking for the ultimate premium full-size SUV.
In addition, the Jeep brand display includes its 75th Anniversary lineup of vehicles to celebrate the unparalleled history of the legendary Jeep brand. All 75th Anniversary special-edition models feature Jeep-exclusive Green exterior paint (Sarge Green, Recon Green or Jungle Green, depending on model), Low Gloss Bronze wheels, bronze and orange exterior accents, unique interiors, including exclusive seats with embossed 75th Anniversary logo or one-of-a-kind Ombre Mesh fabric, open-air freedom and a 75th Anniversary exterior badge.
The new, premium Jeep Cherokee Overland model is on display as well as the full lineup of new and award-winning Jeep vehicles.